Richard is a degree qualified Biologist, and has worked as an environmental manager on major construction sites, such as the Channel Tunnel High Speed Rail Link, West Coast Main Line and at a number of manufacturing sites across the UK, where he managed ISO14001 Environmental Management Systems and compliance with environmental permits for the emission of acid vapours, solvent emissions and trade effluent.
Freelance Trainer – we deliver Environmental training on behalf of IEMA Approved Environmental training organisations:
Richard is qualified to deliver the following courses on behalf of IEMA Approved Training Providers:
- IEMA Associate Certificate in Environmental Management
- IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
- IEMA Environmental Awareness
In House Company Training – we deliver courses in house, either for safety training organisations or direct for clients:
We supply all the AV Equipment so we can train staff on your premises, or at a customers premises on behalf of training organisations.
In addition to the courses delivered above, we can also deliver your in house training:
- Environmental Inductions
- Contractor Environmental Inductions / Training
- Manager / Supervisor Environmental Awareness Training
- General Environmental Awareness Training
- Internal Environmental Auditing
- Spill Awareness / Spill Kit Training
- Emergency Drills
- Permit Compliance Training
- Aspect and Impact Assessment Training
- Wastewater management – best practice and process worker awareness
Bespoke Environmental Training – We specialise in bespoke Environmental Training.
If you cannot see what you need get in touch and we can discuss your needs and prepare and deliver a customised training package for your organisation.
Richard is a Degree qualified Biologist and IEMA qualified environmental Advisor, with experience gained in Railways, Construction and Aerospace Manufacturing, services offered:
- Environmental Auditing – Internal
- Safety Management Systems – ISO14001 – expert in assisting sites that have problems following external audits, major compliance closure or recertification issues.
- Waste Water Treatment – significant experience managing the removal of toxic metals from waste water, we work with several specialists who can provide you with compliance solutions if you are struggling to comply with your wastewater discharge consents.
- Environmental Legal Registers – we can compile an Environmental Legal Register for your business.
- Aspects and Impacts assessments – we can compile your aspects and impacts register or train your staff to compile the register for your organisation.
- Emergency Preparedness – We can advise on emergency plans, drain marking, training and emergency drills, including the use of spill kits.
Cannot see what you are looking for?
Contact us and we can discuss your needs:
Night Owl Service
Environmental compliance doesn’t stop because management are tucked up in bed. Do you know what your workers are doing on the night shift? We can assist:
- Night Audit – Do you know what your staff are doing on the night shift? Often if management return you get a false impression, as staff recognise you, and may comply with environmental rules, during the visit. RCS provide a stealth audit service, we audit your site, unannounced to supervision, we act like “Contractors” reviewing a job, during quieter hours. We then produce a report for your business detailing observations made, so that they can be followed up. We specialise in reviewing processes to check non-authorised work is not taking place i.e. cleaning car engine parts, emptying process tanks direct to drain.
- Night Training – EHS Managers cannot work 24/7, ISO14001 requires you to train all your staff including nightshift, let us lighten your workload, we can deliver training courses to your nightshift staff. We provide all the AV Equipment so we are not reliant on your IT department. We are happy to deliver your internal training courses, accredited courses or bespoke courses that we develop for your organisation.