Richard is a freelance health and safety trainer with 15 years experience of training and working in Health and Safety in a variety of industries including Railway Construction and Aerospace Engineering & Manufacturing.
Through his voluntary work with Mountain Rescue, Richard has also gained significant experience working with the main emergency services.
We can offer the following services:
Freelance Trainer – we deliver safety training on behalf of safety training organisations:
Richard is approved to deliver the following courses:
- CCNSG Passport to Safety – Initial and Refresher
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- NEBOSH General Certificate
In House Company Training – we deliver courses in house, either for safety training organisations or direct for clients:
We supply all the AV Equipment so we can train staff on your premises, or at a customers premises on behalf of training organisations.
In addition to the courses delivered above, we can also deliver your in house training:
- Safety / EHS Inductions
- Contractor Safety Inductions / Training
- Manager / Supervisor Training
- Apprentice EHS Familiarisation Training
Bespoke Safety Training – We specialise in bespoke Health and Safety Training.
If you cannot see what you need get in touch and we can discuss your needs and prepare and deliver a customised training package for your organisation.
Richard is a NEBOSH Diploma qualified Safety Advisor, with experienced gained in Railways, Construction and Aerospace Manufacturing, services offered:
- Safety Tours / Safety Audits / Gap Analysis
- Safety Management Systems – HSG65 , OHSAS 18001
- Machine Guarding reviews – We work with a Machine Guarding expert who can find you solutions to bring your older equipment into PUWER compliance, involving the operators in the process.
- Industrial Hygiene / COSHH reviews – We work with a respected Industrial Hygienist, and can advise of how to solve Industrial Hygiene issues and COSHH Assessment / Compliance requirements.
- Risk Assessments – We can complete these for your organisation or train your staff to complete them.
- Emergency Preparedness – We can advise on emergency plans and preparations.
Cannot see what you are looking for?
Contact us and we can discuss your needs:
Night Owl Service
Safety doesn’t stop because management are tucked up in bed. Often night workers feel neglected and safety only matters during the daytime. We can assist:
- Night Audit – Do you know what your staff are doing on the night shift? Often if management return you get a false impression, as staff recognise you, and may comply with safety rules, during the visit. RCS provide a stealth audit service, we audit your site, unannounced to supervision, we act like “Contractors” reviewing a job, during quieter hours. We then produce a report for your business detailing observations made, so that they can be followed up.
- Announced Night Audit – We will also undertake traditional safety audits / tours at night, to ease your workload.
- Night Training – EHS Managers cannot work 24/7, let us lighten your workload, we can deliver training courses to your nightshift staff. We provide all the AV Equipment so we are not reliant on your IT department. We are happy to deliver your internal training courses, accredited courses or bespoke courses that we develop for your organisation.